Subscribers will have immediate access to the following for one year (renewable). Click on each one to obtain more information.
- The Commentary to the 2007 and 2012 Harmonized System
- Chemical compound list for the 2007 and 2012 Harmonized System showing the classification of approximately 34,500 chemical names
- The 2007 Harmonized System clearly showing and explaining the changes for 2012 as approved by the World Customs Organization (two separate documents – English and French)
Subscribers will also receive:
- a free hard copy of the complete text of the 2007 edition of the Harmonized System, sent by mail
- months before January 1, 2012, a free hard copy of the 2012 edition, sent by mail
Should you wish to subscribe, we request that you first register an account with this site (no charge). You will then have a password which will be use to have access to the above documents after subscribing.
Click here for details.